Cristina received Correa at Casa Rosada
Buenos Aires, December 4, 2012
President Cristina Kirchner received his Ecuadorian counterpart, Rafael Correa, at Government House, where they signed bilateral agreements.
“I think it’s time to create spaces within the laws of the region to ensure that this entire decade won not spoiled because the crisis of the central countries,” said Cristina.
“On those rare licenses that takes history, men and women agreed at one time with the same common sense defense the national interests,” added the president.
“If we add that we have the largest energy reserves, puts us in an excellent position.” In this regard, said: “We can not lose this opportunity.”
“Let’s get down to work to generate these instruments in the region,” she said.
Cristina stated that the core countries “have not only been unfair to emerging countries but are proving ineffective in borders.”
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from ... to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet