Sabbatella took the 7D as the deadline for all media groups
December 3, 2012
In a press conference that was held at the Savoy Hotel, the head of the AFSCA, Martin Sabbatella revealed that next December 7th he will wait until 12 o’clock at night that the different media groups present their adaptation plan under the implementation of the Media Law.
The expiration date comes the injunction in favor of the Clarín Group, established by the Supreme Court in a judgment of May this year.
AFSCA holder Martin Sabbatella summoned all the groups that have not filed their plan of adjustment, under article 161 of the Media Act, do so before next Friday, which overcomes the interim for Clarín.
“This is a law of democracy, debated by the majority, internationally recognized for freedom of expression and speech. It is necessary for audiovisual media companies have the size that determines the law to guarantee all the voices. “
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from ... to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet