Hugo Chavez would have bone metastases
November 29, 2012
Hugo Chavez had to travel back to Havana to undergo more chemotherapy sessions since cancer had recurred in the pelvic area, and has been involved in two previous occasions.
The Venezuelan president is being treated at the Medical Surgical Research Center (Cimeq) of Cuba.
According to press reports, Chavez also suffers from bone metastases, which is causing severe pain in the left femur, creating serious difficulty walking.
Although officially he justified his trip to Cuba to receive hyperbaric oxygenation, treatment that is not really used to cure cancer, sources with access to intelligence reports say there has been a recurrence of cancer, detected in the review that was done on his trip to Havana just after the presidential elections on October 7.
A new evaluation will determine if he will be subjected to chemotherapy sessions or other surgery.
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from ... to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet