Ghana: The frigate Libertad changed its place and category in the dock of Tema
Argentina, November 26, 2012
Today, the frigate Libertad was removed from the dock where it was located. Sources of the terminal change its category of “arrested” to “naval boat”.
The Ghanaian port of Tema did not assign any of the twelve springs of which the vessel could reach to the Argentina ship.
On their website, where the templates are updated daily, the Argentine training ship was no longer ranked in its usual place and now there is another ship.
According to sources, the decision would come after the occurrence of any “negotiation” to allow the ship to be moved to another port sector without taking a spring and thus allow the entry of other vessels.
The new category under which the ship was framed is “naval boat”.
Negotiations to give a solution to the conflict will take place on 29 and 30 in the oral hearings convened by the International Tribunal for the Law of the Sea.
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from ... to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet