Facundo Moyano presented a project to update the income taxes
Argentina, November 24, 2012
Facundo Moyano, son of Hugo and deputy, presented to Congress a proposal to update the Income Tax. The same poses an upgrade of 40% and an automatic update of the minimum non-taxable.
The initiative specifically proposed an annual update scheme which would be carried out by the Federal Administration of Public Revenue (AFIP).
The update will be based on the rate of wages of workers done by the INDEC taking into account “the sum of eight times the minimum and mobile wage”.
According to the newspaper Tiempo Argentino, the project includes two new types of deductions: for housing rentals and “deductions made for contributions to trade associations and unions in the industry that employee is employed”.
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from ... to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet