Gaza Strip: Israel and Hamas agreed to a ceasefire
Cairo, November 21, 2012
U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton announced today in Cairo for a truce in the conflict between Israel and Hamas, which has lasted eight days in the Middle East.
Near the end of the eighth day of intense Israeli attacks on the Gaza Strip and rocket fire from the Palestinian enclave which have caused dozens of victims from last week, the announcement of the ceasefire comes to relieve the civilian population region.
Egyptian President Mohamed Mursi has met with Clinton for more than two hours. The truce, which was announced at the headquarters of the Egyptian presidency, took effect at 9 pm (4 pm Argentina) today, and includes the opening of Gaza’s border crossings with Israel and an end to the Israeli attacks on Gaza as television Islamist movement, “Al Aqsa”.
The cease-fire means the “end all hostile and aggressive actions in Gaza by land, air and sea, and targeted killings or assassinations,” the station said.
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from ... to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet