Abal Medina: “De la Sota mounted an ambush to Minister Debora Giorgi”
Buenos Aires, November 15, 2012
The Cabinet Chief Juan Manuel Abal Medina said today that governor Jose Manuel De la Sota, ” mounted an ambush to the Minister of Industry, Debora Giorgi” in the act they shared yesterday in the Renault plant, adding that the governor “crouches before the countryside and punishes Cordoba people with the fuel tax.”
The national official described as “shameful” the speech of De la Sota that motivated Giorgi to withdraw the place, and said that it was “a media show”.
In this framework, Abal Medina asked to De la Sota to explain why put an abusive tax on fuel, while “we take steps to further encourage consumption as the President announced the exception of Profits tax on December bonus”.
The chief of staff said that “while there is a growing Argentina, which continues to generate increased production and new jobs, the governor mounted a show to promote his presidential aspirations in an attitude that makes clear to the baseness that can turn one politician who in 2003 did not dared to be a candidate because our country was destroyed.”
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from ... to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet