Scioli Governor does not veto the Land Act but proposes changes
Buenos Aires, November 1, 2012
The bill Habitat of the province of Buenos Aires forces owners to give country clubs land for social housing.
The provincial government said: “The legislation, once signed into law, clarified that there is no obligation for the transfer of land, but a financial contribution to the municipality whenever there is an administrative decision of the local executive to revalue these lands”.
“In the spirit of the bill pointing limitation, the Executive, at the time of the regulation, shall not be affected or violated any rights acquired, or the right to property.”
On Tuesday, the governor stated that: “In the original standard, which already was partially approved by the House of Representatives, some changes had to be made” and that “with the possibility to apply a veto if the Senate approved it without changes.”
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from ... to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet