Case Schoklender: Oyarbide ordered to arrest an accountant and a printing man
Buenos Aires, November 2, 2012
Federal Judge Norberto Oyarbide ordered the arrest of two people in the case in which former attorney for the Foundation Madres de Plaza de Mayo, Sergio Schoklender is accused, for alleged misappropriation of funds of the association under the Shared Dreams program.
This is an accountant and a printing man suspected of falsifying invoices through which it is assumed the money missing went through, judicial sources said.
Detainees are accountant Alejandra Rosetti and Claudio Garbett and, and the researchers came to them because of some computer skills on a construction company president Meldorek, the accused Alejandro Gotkin.
Both will be investigated quetioned by the judge in the next few hours in the courts of Comodoro Py.
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from ... to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet