Gerardo Morales: “Milagro Sala is millionaire”
October 27, 2012
Senator Gerardo Morales said the social leader Milagro Sala head of the Tupac Amaru group, is a millionaire, while celebrated the confirmation of her prosecution by the Supreme Court.
Morales said that the ruling is so important in order to provincial judges are encouraged to deliver justice. In addition, the official said that it contributes to change a cultural concept in Jujuy province of “anything goes”, where “anyone can break anything.”
On the other hand, he accused the Governor Eduardo Fellner of delivering the province to Sala, who is responsible for the construction of social housing.
The problem, according to Morales, is that people do not receive title of their homes, but they are a kind of “tenants”, capable of being handled by Sala for her political interests. Whoever does not do what she orders, lost his house.
The social leader will present as candidate for Congress next year and eventually will do the same in 2015 for governor. Morales accused her of seeking privileges to evade the court cases against her.
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from ... to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet