Metrodelegados are “evaluating” a subway strike on Monday
October 24, 2012
Roberto Pianelli, general secretary of the Association of Subway Workers and Premetro, said they are evaluating strikes from next Monday.
In this regard, he said that “if the city government does not take the subway we are in a problem.”
The leader said that “at the end of this week they will announce the plan of struggle”, but said that the first step would be “lift the turnstiles.”
Pianelli said “we are in a conflict situation because the city government is not in charge of the underground, the joint salary this year is not closed and next February would have to open the new ones”.
The Metrodelegado also explained that “we’re just taking a wage increase on basic emergency, but we cannot collect retroactive”.
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from ... to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet