Families went to see Madagascar 3 and Paranormal Activity 4 was screened
October 24, 2012
In a British cinema, 25 families, parents with their children, anxiously awaited the screening of ‘Madagascar 3′ at 10 in the morning.
But when the lights went out on the screen they began to see the scenes of the latest installment of Paranormal Activity 4, an adult horror movie.
The children began to mourn and flee in terror when they saw that the images were not those of the beautiful characters from DreamWorks and saw a bloodied woman who is thrown towards the camera that records the opening scene.
One mother told the online edition of the Mirror “The film makers say that it was a technical fault and were quick to apologize to parents who were very angry. They were only 2 minutes of film, but enough to traumatize them for life. You could see the terror in their faces.”
A spokesman for the film said that “parents will be compensated and we were presented with new tickets to other projections.”
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from ... to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet