AFIP would be investigating the family of a young man who made a question to the President at Harvard
October 22, 2012
A source at the headquarters of the Federal Administration of Public Revenue (AFIP) in General Pico, La Pampa, said the national government ordered an investigation into the family of one of the young men who made a question to President Cristina Kirchner at Harvard.
“A home inspector arrived Tuesday to the Junín city with a clear mandate: To investigate the family of Juan Ignacio Maquieyra, the Harvard student”, local press said.
The boy’s family has a cattle farm in the area, but none confirmed having received any notification by the AFIP.
However, the sources cited by the newspaper said, “an inspector of Junín headquarters of the AFIP-DGI arrived today and under the order: You must collect all tax information regarding the Maquieyra.”
Apparently, the government wants to know, how the family pays the studies of Juan Ignacio in one of the world’s most prestigious universities. Juan Ignacio asked Cristina about her possible re-election.
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from ... to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet