Mickey Rourke and his last surgery disasters (Pictures)
October 16, 2012
Mickey Rourke, the “Nine and a half weeks” and “The fighter” actor is now known for his aesthetic operations, which were disfiguring his face.
The National Enquirer published pictures of Rourke, shortly after leaving the operation room, and appears partially bandaged in his face with cuts and bruises of surgery.
The actor, decided to leave the show to pursue boxing, his other great passion, and since then he broke his nose twice and had to submit to various operations in 2009 to correct the septum.
According to the publication, Rourke would have eyelid surgery and would have a new facelift, and a probable hair graft.
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from ... to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet