Cristina announced that 50 million dollars will be invested in the training of young people
Buenos Aires, October 15, 2012
Argentina president Cristina Kirchner announced investments of 50 million pesos for the training of young people, in a ceremony at the Casa Rosada.
The money will go to the Continuing Education program Employ-Tec, through which they will develop computer labs and flight simulators, among other activities.
“Here we are, because we wanted to be, no one forced us, to be sure. We realize that we are part of a political project that requires the responsibility of each of us and that each occupies its place,” said the president.
She added: “Whatever the circumstances, I will be where I have to be, always defending the interests of Argentina”.
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from ... to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet