Macri vetoes the law of legal abortion
Buenos Aires, October 5, 2012
Buenos Aires Mayor Mauricio Macri decided to veto the legal abortion law, passed by the Legislature of Buenos Aires on September 28.
The official said that the law “exceeds” established by the Supreme Court of Justice of the Nation in the judgment of 13 March.
The city government said that anyway “is in force” the resolution 1252 of the Ministry of Health of Buenos Aires, published on September 6 in the Official Gazette.
The rule was passed last week with 30 positive votes and 29 negative from PRO party and allies.
It determined that women victims of rape could have an abortion without judicial authorization.
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from ... to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet