Protest Security forces: The government talks of “coup”
Buenos Aires, October 4, 2012
Congressman Juan Cabandié said he has “concerns” over the handling of information about the protest of Gendarmerie and Prefecture, ensuring that there is a manipulation that “attacks democracy.”
“The usual, enemies of democracy, which are hidden and are part of the problems generated. It must be said that [Hector] Magnetto is responsible for this and not show his face. The yesterday editorial in La Nacion and Clarin are really worrying,” said Cabandié.
“The reappearance of [Aldo] Rico, the flag of [Mohamed Ali] Seineldín obviously there are people who can not get what they wanted by democratic means and deplorable use these shortcuts to harm the President. Say it with a name: Magnetto is who is behind these things,” he added.
Cabandie said that a unionist assured in a TV show that in October he will put Cristina Fernandez out of power.
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from ... to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet