Gendarmerie and Prefecture delivered the request and continue with the protest
Buenos Aires, October 4, 2012
This morning spokesmen for both forces met Safety Secretary Sergio Berni, who signed the petition, and told them, ‘the document will be analized at the Ministry’.
The protesters decided to continue the action until the government makes a decision.
A spokesman of the forces read the petition signed by the officer: “The Ministry of Security will analyze. Just on Tuesday, at 12, we will have the next meeting “
1. Repeal of Decree 1307.
2. Let there be no retaliation for the protest.
3. Discussion of a new salary scale that includes a salary according to hierarchies, tasks, functions and salaries without discrimination and with a floor of $ 7,000 on hand for the degree of gendarme (the core of a gendarme today is less than $ 3,000)
4. Salary within the system.
5. Officers can be part of the negotiating table when discussing salary issues.
6. Adding staff to a free choice of ART and social work.
He then proposed to vote for the continuation or not of the measure: “We support the majority.”
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from ... to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet