Impending call to the bicameral committee to monitor the Media Law
Buenos Aires, October 2, 2012
After the president put into operation to Congressman Martin Sabbatella head of the AFSCA, Kirchnerism announced that this week will be the call for joint commission in charge of monitoring the implementation of the Media Law.
The congressmen head of the Front for Victory party Agustín Rossi confirmed it.
“In the coming days I’ll make the call,” Rossi said at the conclusion of his meeting with Sabbatella in Congress, Vice President Amado Boudou and congressman Julián Domínguez.
Sabbatella was expressed in the same direction and said the first step to be taken, as head of the AFSCA will “launch the call for the joint commission.”
He added that it also “it will be elected public defender and authorities” and asked the opposition to nominate their representatives. The ruling party has already done in 2009.
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from ... to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet