Garre criticized Scioli and Macri for the management of their respective police
Buenos Aires, October 1, 2012
Security Minister Nilda Garre criticized the Buenos Aires City Mayor Mauricio Macri, and the Buenos Aires province Governor Daniel Scioli due to the management of the Metropolitan and Buenos Aires Police respectively.
“Macri assembled a police who was destined for spying on political opponents, on familiar enemies. He took many people in the Federal challenged by their overall performance and took people with a dubious story” Garre said.
“A well presented Metropolitan Police, but with a third of people in the Federal, can have the same strengths and weaknesses that the Federal. I do not think today at least the situation would be better if the city government handled the Federal Police,” he added.
And on Scioli police said: “The idea of Buenos Aires governor in police management is very different from what we handle. There were steps taken and after process changes that were tended to give more autonomy to Buenos Aires. But those changes have not been good.”
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from ... to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet