The Civic Coalition will denounce Cristina Kirchner to the INADI
Argentina, September 30, 2012
The leaders of the Civic Coalition Hector Flores and Mariano Alvarez said today that they will denounce Cristina Kirchner to the INADI considering the words of the president in her speech in Harvard against the students of the University of La Matanza as an attempt to discriminate.
At the conference, the president had answered to a question “Guys … we are at Harvard. Those things are for La Matanza.”
Thus, the former deputy Flores said “her remarks were clearly discriminatory” and added “maliciously she failed to mention that since the return of democracy is the PJ, the party to which she belongs, who governs the district.”
“The kids from the slums of La Matanza are very capable, but they have a government that instead of promoting their social ascent through study and work, submit them with social programs” concluded the leader.
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from ... to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet