Woman paid 80,000 pesos to avoid the kidnap of her baby
September 28, 2012
A family of Quilmes managed to avoid their child kidnap by paying 80 000 pesos. The band moved in a van in the center.
Claudia Cabrera, 33, reported that yesterday, a group of criminals kidnapped along with his 2 year old son on her way to kindergarten.
It happened in Alvear Street, between Matienza and Ortiz de Ocampo, in the heart of Quilmes. Subjects were traveling in a white combi handies, apparatus for cutting hair and clothes to change the appearance of the boy.
Claudia’s husband, Abelardo, said the thieves wanted the baby, not money, but the mother’s offer generated internal discussions on the criminal gang.
Finally, they agreed to accept the 80 thousand dollars offered by the woman, leaving them free on a street outside the center.
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from ... to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet