Ottavis’s ex-wife alleged that she was beaten again
September 28, 2012
Laura Elias, the former wife of congressman José Ottavis, who belongs to the group “La Campora”, reported that she was beaten again, this time by the official driver.
Elias said she came to her son’s school, who has not seen for a year due to an injunction that prohibits contact with the child, to give him a gift, when she was taken by the arm and beaten by Ottavis’ driver, identified as Victor Leyes.
“I went with a little gift to Fran; wanted to bring a little car and candy, and the kid began to cry when he saw me, because obviously he misses me and I can not see him,” she said.
“But when I would get close I felt an arm grabbed me by the neck. It was the Ottavis driver, he started beating my head against the glass of a shop, I cut my wrist while were fighting and began to pull my hair,” she added.
The nine year old boy ran after see the attack to take refuge again in school De La Salle, shouting to his mother: “Run, run!”.
Elias was seen in Ramos Mejía, where she was diagnosed with a “correction” in the cervical spine and other injuries. Then, filed the complaint with the police on the 5th station of the area.
She has been reporting for some time that Ottavis constant attacks to her person.
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from ... to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet