The DAIA against bilateral meeting with Iran: “it is to delay times and not work”
September 25, 2012
The holder of the DAIA, Aldo Donzis, said he has little expectation of meeting the President announced between Argentina and Iran.
“We always opposed bilateral meetings and dialogue because we have seen that only asked for delay times and not bring proceedings Argentina,” he said.
“We are skeptical because all history has shown that Iran does not help, but maybe this way is finally clear that refuses to cooperate with the Justice,” Donzis added.
“The meeting served if the conditions are set to advance judicially declared suspects already identified, but one is skeptical about the statements of Ahmadinejad, who said he will never submit to his countrymen before the law,” the president DAIA said.
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from ... to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet