“I was in a moment of anger when I said that the locals were disgusting”
Buenos Aires, September 25, 2012
Fito Paez confessed being in “a state of anger” when he wrote in an article published in the newspaper Página 12, that “half of the locals were disgusting after vote Mauricio Macri.”
“I was always a man who exercised his freedom. I never speculated, might not measure to see if I win and lose,” said the musician on the radio.
He added: “I know the history of my city and at one point it was very strange that the city decided to vote for someone who is in the opposite of what I think should be mayor of a city as wonderful and crazy like Buenos Aires”.
On the controversial phrase “the locals are disgusting”, Fito Paez said: “I do not live with that constant feeling. It was a moment I wrote it. I’m on another topic. Everything is taking place.”
And said: “We are a young country, we are learning to find out what democracy means, the popular will features every four years. Each government will take to carry out their ideas in the best way possible. All these conflicts and I include my anger of the time, are ways we are learning to understand and manage.”
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from ... to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet