The opposition began a campaign against the second re-election of Cristina Kirchner
Argentina, September 22, 2012
According to sources from the radicalism, the opposition began a campaign to collect signatures against the possibility of enabling a second reelection of Cristina Kirchner.
In addition to the UCR, other forces such as PRO of Mauricio Macri, the FAP of Hermes Binner and the dissident PJ began to take to the streets to gather signatures to protest against a change in the Constitution. For now, the claim is not unified, mainly by the different positions between parties that drive the campaign.
For now, the possibility of amending the Constitution was confirmed officially, but the opposition says that the government will move forward with a project.
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from ... to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet