Grave report of YPF
September 22, 2012
The newspaper ‘El Mundo’ of Spain issued a major report on the company YPF Argentina after being expropriated.
“Time passes and investors who should replace Repsol fail. Axel Kicillof, the mastermind behind the expropriation of shares in the Spanish company, in April 2012, already does not know what explanation to give Cristina Kirchner, in the absence of candidates to launch the new YPF, which should emerge from the ashes of the old company.
Was it not he who convinced the president that in a few months will notice a positive change? The change came, but the reverse of what the wonder boy predicted. It turns out that in the first seven months of 2012, Argentina has spent 2.668 million dollars in gas purchases abroad, representing an increase of 90% over the same period in 2011. Bleeding matches implementing tougher measures to prevent the ordinary citizen buy dollars and spend them on their trips abroad.
Argentine Tourists no longer come home laden with packages, but these expenses are a drop in the ocean of losses involving the purchase of gas from Bolivia and other providers.
President Evo Morales can fully agree with Cristina in regard to the damage of the neoliberal model, but when it comes to charging for gas it sells, Bolivian pulls no fuss.
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from ... to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet