Giraffe escapes from a circus and wanders the streets hitting cars
September 21, 2012
A giraffe escaped from ‘Orfeo Rinaldo Circus’ and managed to evade the police in the center of Imola, Italy.
Guardians desperately waving their arms to stop the mammal, who refused to stop.
Pedestrians were horrified due to the animal being pursued by the police, as in the ‘cartoons’.
Locals reported damage to their vehicles; they were beaten by the hoofs of the giraffe with 920kg.
The animal galloped evaded capture for more than an hour before being cornered in a supermarket parking lot, where officials quickly rushed to the scene to subdue two tranquilizers.
No injuries were reported and the giraffe was back at the zoo at noon.
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from ... to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet