Rodriguez Saa: “The vote of foreigners is bastardizing democracy”
September 19, 2012
Senator Adolfo Rodriguez Saa said that allowing foreign citizens with more than two years of residence in the country to voting, according to the project that drives Aníbal Fernández, is “bastardizing democracy.”
“That foreigners vote is bastardizing democracy,” said the Sen. Of San Luis this morning in televised statements as M24Digital reported. “The Interior Ministry cannot nationalize any one and make it vote,” he complained.
“The nationalization of foreigners is severe and unacceptable” and added that it considered function of federal judges to grant this right.
“You can not nationalize to vote. You take all the values to the argentine people” he added, “They should have a vocation to be Argentine, meet national symbols”.
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from ... to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet