Macri: “Argentina awoke relieved becuase we are many”
September 14, 2012
The head of Government of Buenos Aires, Mauricio Macri, talked about the protests against Cristina Kirchner yesterday and said the trigger “is not the economic situation.”
Mauricio Macri called the cacerolazo yesterday as “the most important thing that has happened in the history of Argentina in terms of spontaneous and peaceful demonstration.”
“It makes me very happy, because the message is not to fear, so we can change our conduction,” he added.
“By denying the problems we will not have opportunities. Argentina awoke relieved, for we are many. The march that moved was 100 percent Argentine spirit,” said the prime minister.
“It was also a claim of peaceful people to the conduction: fear is not the way, it is not to kill the messenger, but to solve the problems that happen,” said Macri.
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from ... to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet