Buenos Aires ordered the government to reinstate the teachers who made the parody of Macri
September 14, 2012
The Court ordered the government of the City of Buenos Aires to reinstate the teachers who had been moved to make a travesty against Mauricio Macri. They indicated that they will abide.
Judge Elena Liberatori ordered the Ministry of Education to reinstate the teachers for doing an act in which parodied his actions.
“It is needless to say the alarming of the matter from the point of view of democracy,” the judge said in her ruling.
Meanwhile, the minister Esteban Bullrich confirmed that they will abide by the court order. “First, of course, we will abide by the court decision,” he said, adding: “To the extent we do not agree, it took 24 hours. Failure is unfounded, based on a daily note.”
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from ... to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet