Vicuña family analyzes to sue Clinica Las Condes due to malpractice
September 11, 2012
Vicuña family analyzes for these hours to take legal action against Las Condes Clinic, where Chilean actor Benjamín Vicuña and Pampita Ardohain’s daughter died.
Apparently, the family has serious questions to the processing ECMO machine which underwent Blanca that involves removing the blood, passing it through a sort of artificial heart-lung and enters back into the body at a correct temperature.
“The Vicuña family is willing to denounce malpractice against Las Condes, questioning especially ECMO machine to which doctors connected to the girl. Beyond the pain and grief that exists, a sector drives this possibility of a lawsuit against the clinic,” said journalist Rodrigo Lussich.
Also, according to the journalist, the family questioned the drug heparin, which was applied to the child.
“Apparently the girl had already passed the infection and doctors put heparin, so that blood does not clot, made it very liquid and there came the stroke that killed her”.
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from ... to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet