Farewell to Blanquita: Mirtha, Susana and Pancho Dotto express their sadness
Santiago de Chile, September 10, 2012
Mirtha Legrand said: “It seems unfair what happened.” “I’m devastated, very sad and remorseful. It’s a dramatic moment for them. Really losing a child is a deep pain, one who lives knows what it feels like”.
Susana Giménez expressed sadness over Twitter: “Pampita Benjamin, what a pain God, it can not be anything worse. I embrace with all my soul, force. Su”.
Pancho Dotto who traveled to Chile to accompany Pampita in dramatic moment said: “I try to be, I love them very much, it’s all very mysterious.”
The farewell to Blanquita: friends, politicians and showbiz people attended the funeral of the girl, the eldest daughter of Benjamin Vicuña and Carolina Ardohain, who died on Saturday due to hemorrhagic pneumonia.
The ceremony took place in the Sacred Hearts of Manquehue School, with the presence of the Chilean first lady Cecilia Morel and Culture Minister Luciano Cruz-Coke.
Blanquita’s remains were taken to Memorial Park.
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from ... to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet