The Supreme Court called the National and Cordoba’s Government to reach an agreement
Argentina, September 9, 2012
The Supreme Court of Justice called tomorrow a public hearing which must be attended by the National Government and the Government of the province of Córdoba, in order to reconcile a position on the case by federal partnership and management funds for the provincial pension system. The hearing will begin at 11 am.
For the Nation will attend Diego Bossio, head of Anses and Hernan Lorenzino, Minister of Economy. For its part, the provincial governor De la Sota will lead Cordoba’s block.
Cordoba went to court claiming that the Anses owed 1,040 million pesos for the Pension Harmonization Convention. That agreement committed the Nation to cover the deficit of the pension system while the government of Cordoba adapts to national guidelines for a balanced budget. The Anses ensures that won’t send more money because the province does not accomplish their part.
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from ... to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet