Cristina replied the CEO of Techint by Twitter
Buenos Aires, September 8, 2012
The president of Argentina, Cristina Fernandez de Kirchner, responded to criticism of the president of Techint, Paolo Rocca, who said that since 2008 “Argentina is poorly managed and that is no longer competitive.”
“When Paolo Rocca president of Techint, talks about competitiveness, speak exactly the cost of a factory worker,” wrote the President in the social network Twitter where she has 1,279,000 followers.
The president added: “The cost of an industrial worker in Argentina is 24 USD per hour against 12 USD in Mexico and 9 in Brazil.”
Rocca also said: “In 2018 Argentina will be a very different country than it is today, we are optimistic,” and the president replied to this: “Well, easy, I think the greatest obstacle to competitiveness has regard to labor costs, it’s me.”
“But really, if the country is so bad, what will happen in 2016 and in 2017? What are they thinking to be more competitive?” Cristina and asked and continued “Do they want wages of a third or half of what workers have today? “.
“I know what problems they have and they had with him and me. Are the problems that we have installed a more equitable Argentina,” the president wrote.
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from ... to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet