End of the World: If it ends on December 21 its the fault of a German
September 7, 2012
If the world ends on December 21, the fault is of a German who dropped ‘a volcanic stone skull’ that belonged to Heinrich Himmler in his lab this week.
According to some historians, ‘The Crystal Skull belonged to researcher Otto Rahn, which ended in the hands of the Nazis during the search for the Holy Grail in 1939 and vanished in mysterious circumstances. It is believed that it was probably owned by SS leader Heinrich Himmler’s Third Reich. A theory that does not sound quite preposterous knowing the Nazi’s interest in occultism and esotericism ‘.
Legend: Mayan skull was stolen in Tibet by the Nazis and believed it had magical powers so that humanity can survive an apocalypse, but the skull fell and splintered during a photo shoot.
For some, it is a catastrophe that predicts the end of the world, others advise us to keep calm and carry on, and others make it clear that it is in no way the film ‘Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull’ directed by Steven Spielberg and starring Harrison Ford in 2008.
According to a witness: “It was probably because somewhere a little wobbly.”
“Suddenly it hit the ground. A big chunk came off the chin. It’s really tragic. “
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from ... to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet