Controversy over the celebration of the “Day of Montonero”
September 6, 2012
Kirchnerist groups commemorate 42 years of the death of Fernando Abal Medina and Gustavo Ramus, who died in a confrontation with police at the bar La Rueda.
As a way to remember the death of two founders of Montoneros in combat against the then police dictatorship of General Ongania, ultrakirchnerist organizations organized a rally in Hurlingham.
Groups participating in the event are Kolina, directed by Alicia Kirchner; Nuevo Encuentro, of Martin Sabbatella; the Evita Movement, of Emilio Persico; the Tupac Amaru, of Milagros Sala; and others.
The call resulted in unconformities for the conservatives, who believe that the organization Montoneros was criminal and should not be commemorated.
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from ... to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet