Kristen Stewart: Her fear of the press and the public
September 5, 2012
Kristen Stewart looks very ‘disturbed’, because she has to face reporters in her first public appearance since splitting from Robert Pattinson.
The actress avoids going out in public since her romance with director Rupert Sanders over a month ago.
But everything will change with the release of her film “On The Road” at Toronto Film Festival on September 6.
Kristen is bound to be there and she cannot exceed the nerves at the prospect.
“Kristen Stewart cannot sleep a wink on the run to the film festival,” a source said.
“She is very concerned about the film’s release. Members of the media are forbidden to ask questions about Kristen’s personal life, but she is equally concerned.”
“Kristen is worried that the festival arrives, people expect a lot from her and she prays only to be welcomed.”
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from ... to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet