Justin Bieber was arrested for driving aggressively
September 1, 2012
For the most part, Justin Bieber has kept himself away from controversy through the entire month of August, and if it were not for an August 31, 2012 bump in with California Highway Patrol, the Bieber would have had a perfect record. Allegedly, Bieber avoided a car collision on Friday afternoon after two paparazzi crashed chasing the teen idol in Los Angeles.
A California Highway Patrol officer reportedly spotted a Nissan “aggressively” following Bieber and stopped him, hoping to deter the chasing car. The 18-year-old pop star was stopped for tinted windows in his Fisker Karma sports car. According to TMZ, two photographers rushed to scene, losing control of their vehicles and smashing into one another on heavily-trafficked Ventura Boulevard.
No one was reported hurt in the incident.
TMZ reports the Nissan said to have been following Bieber ‘aggressively’ was being driven by his security detail.
The paparazzi are said to have arrived at the scene just as the CHP officer was speaking to the teen star to record the events on camera.
According to the website, no one was cited.
The incident was the star’s latest dangerous run-in with the paparazzi – and the law. The crooner was pulled over last month and slapped with a speeding ticket for driving at 80 mph in his $100,000 chrome-plated car; and in May he made headlines for allegedly ‘roughing up’ a photographer.
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from ... to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet