Young Jew is brutally beaten by neo-Nazis who also sewed his mouth
United States, August 30, 2012
A 19-year-old journalism student at the University of Michigan was savagely beaten by neo-Nazis for being Jewish.
Zachary Tennen was at a party when two young men who identified themselves as members of the Ku Klux Klan, was asked if he was Jewish. Given his reply, the attackers did the Nazi salute and shouted “Heil Hitler”. Then they started beating him wildly.
But not only they gave him a ferocious beating but to finish this inexplicable violence, his lips were sewed with a stapler.
The Jewish boy lost consciousness and none of those present who were at least 20, assisted him. He awoke hours later wrapped in a pool of blood as he could, took a taxi and went to a medical center, where he is recovering.
“The crime committed against Zachary Tennen was the cruelest in the last 11 years,” Defamation League (ADL) spokeswoman Betsy Kallman said.
Meanwhile, the boy sent a message to the Associated Press, ensuring that: “It is shameful that in the XXI century in our country there is such religious hatred. No one should experience the horror I experienced. “
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from ... to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet