Cristina announces the creation of a film industry and audiovisual content center
Buenos Aires, August 29, 2012
President Cristina Kirchner announced the creation of a center of film industry and audiovisual content in Demarchi Island, in the neighborhood of Puerto Madero.
Cristina signed Decree 1528, which gives to “audiovisual content producers, digital and film, whether public capital, private or mixed, the place of industrial production activity, so they can enjoy the same benefits.”
The president also signed the decree that “raises the maximum grant for domestic films of 3 and a half million dollars to 5 million and half dollars ensuring that the domestic competition in the domestic market and go to the international market.”
The vacant land of great economic value on the Demarchi Island is under the purview of the Anses (99 percent) and the Ministry of Communication (1 percent).
In addition, the president delivered 100 housing loans, under the plan Pro.Cre.Ar. These are the winners of the sweepstakes that awarded the funds for the purchase of homes.
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from ... to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet