What is the function of semen?
August 22, 2012
According to a new study, “Semen is not only a vehicle to transport sperm, also plays a crucial role in triggering ovulation.”
Scientists found that the protein in acts of sexual fluids is as a hormonal signal in the female brain.
This triggers the release of other hormones that tell the ovaries to release an egg.
The international team led by Gregg Adams of the University of Saskatchewan, said that this protein was found in a wide variety of mammals, from the flames, rabbits and even humans. They say this implies an important role in reproduction in all mammals.
Mammals have male accessory sex glands that contribute to semen seminal fluid, but the role of this fluid and the glands that are not well understood.
From the results of our research, we now know that these glands produce large amounts of a protein that has a direct effect on women.
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from ... to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet