Convened to discuss the Minimum Wage and Mobile on Tuesday 28
August 22, 2012
The Ministry of Labour called, formally, to a meeting of the Council of the Minimum Wage and Mobile for Tuesday August 28. They will set the new wage floor.
The portfolio led by Carlos Tomada made the call to change the minimum wage earned by workers in white, which is $ 2,300 pesos a month.
The feature of this meeting is the break between the CGT moyanista and the national government, which could hamper the proceedings in the Council. It is unknown whether this faction will recognize the ministry.
Hugo Moyano, head of the center, said he will not attend the meetings, but raised the need for an increase of 52.18%, to $ 3,500 pesos per month.
Meanwhile, the national government hope to achieve a 25% increase, bringing the minimum wage to $ 2,875 or so.
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from ... to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet