Neighbors of Lanús demonstrate to claim for security and justice after the murder of the pensioner
Argentina, August 21, 2012
Within hours of the murder of Juan Bautista Gonzalez, the 75-year-old pensioner that was murdered outside his home, a crowd of neighbors demonstrate in the locality of Lanús to demand security and justice.
The incident occurred when the man tried to defend his son who was assaulted on his doorstep. Gonzalez’s son had left his house to meet his wife who was in the car to take their children to school. That’s when the criminals came with guns to steal the woman’s car, when one of the robbers saw that the front door was open and entered to steal. When he was about to enter, he met Gonzalez, who was coming with his children.
The offender pointed the gun at the victim to avoid any resistance but that’s when Juan Bautista González appeared on the scene. He wanted to defend his son and was shot in the chest, the pensioner died instantly.
After the attack the thieves escaped without stealing while the victims called police and police officers rushed to the scene. Police ordered an operation but could not find the murderers.
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from ... to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet