Cordoba tells the nation that abandons the Fiscal Pact
Córdoba, August 21, 2012
Córdoba province announced it will leave the Fiscal Pact, following the approval of a law passed by the state legislature.
“It was sent from the Córdoba government (of Jose Manuel de la Sota) notification of the law sanction regarding the abandonment of Fiscal Pact,” confirmed local cabinet chief Oscar Gonzalez.
The Legislature determined by this law that the government of Juan Manuel de la Sota claim 15% of co-partnership that the nation withheld for the payment of pensions.
Anyway, from the Córdoba government, officials acknowledge that it is likely that the nation will not give the money, because if so would underfinanced the ANSES.
Gonzalez criticized the spot that the National Government released the weekend. “De la Sota was journeying by government offices in Buenos Aires during eight months and we never got an answer, and they answer us at halftime of a football game.”
“We will continue the dialogue and hope that the Supreme Court is a stage for dialogue,” he said.
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from ... to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet