The House approved the transfer of judicial deposits to the National Government
August 8, 2012
The House of Representatives approved, by the vote of the ruling party and allies, the project which states that judicial deposits of national and federal courts should be in the National Bank, and not the City as at present.
With 128 votes in favor and four against the Front and the ruling Peronist Jorge Yoma, the Front for Victory managed to give preliminary approval to the initiative, questioned by the opposition, which decided not to participate in the debate and said it will contest the session.
The debate was marked by the absence of the blocks opponents, who declined to participate in the session and reported a violation of parliamentary rules, after a counterpoint in the enclosure between the radical bloc chief Ricardo Gil Lavedra and the ruling party, Agustín Rossi.
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from ... to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet