Batman: A room caught fire at the premiere in Mexico

 

July 27, 2012

 

The premiere of Batman, the Dark Knight Ascends in Mexico was filled with the ghost of James Holmes when a room was set on fire during the performance. Fortunately, there no injured.

Testimonies of the participants, quoted by local media, show that when the fire alarm sounded, people were confused at first, thinking it was part of the tape.

“We did not know if it was the movie or what happened, until a light comes on, and they took us out and we walked from room to room, hallways, and even then saw smoke,” said Carlos Martinez, assistant to the premiere, the newspaper El Universal.

The eviction took place in a calm, there were no major surprises among the attendees, according to firefighters.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>