Moyano: “If to defend the rights of workers is to be opposition, I am an opponent”
Buenos Aires, July 26, 2012
CGT secretary general Hugo Moyano criticized the national government in a ceremony dedicated to Eva Peron, 60 years after her death.
“What satisfaction would have feel Evita if today from August the minimum wage went to $ 3,500 for all workers .. And the tax allowance will increase because they do not support more pressure and that children of all workers will collect the family allowance.”
He stressed that Evita was humble unlike those now in government. “Today they are expressing the contrary, the other side.”
Moyano addressed with strong political overtones, “How can a Peronist government attack labor movement? How can workers reports to the courts? They say we are oligarchs, we went to the opposition, we are all worse … All this is happening I feel in my organization and personally. “
He also sharply criticized the Interior Minister Florencio Randazzo, who had qualified him as a leader of the opposition. “He is Pantriste (carton character). If to defend the rights of workers is to be opposition, I am an opponent,” he said.
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from ... to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet