The fattest woman in the world loses weight with a marathon of ‘sex’
July 24, 2012
The fattest woman in the world with 291 kilograms, according to the Guinness Book of Records 2012, began to lose 44 kilos in a sex marathon with ex-husband Alex.
The Californian Pauline Potter, 47, and mother of two teenagers decided to lose weight because her life became hell.
Potter began making the famous ‘diet cornet’, where sex is the main factor.
The husband said to the newspaper The Sun, “Pauline can not walk, dress or even go to the bathroom on her own, but I love to be her lover back and take care of her.”
“The bed is very good, is the best lover I had in my entire life. The first day we came together, did it six times in the first 24 hours.”
And Pauline said that “who makes the greatest effort in bed is him, I help with some positions but he does the most work.”
“We love the foreplay, massage and sex itself. I also give pleasure to Alex. My bed is reinforced and, though I cannot buy sexy lingerie, I wrap myself in a nice blanket.”
Now, thanks to Alex, she loose about 500 calories every time they have sex, a pleasure replacing the other, ‘the food for sex’.
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from ... to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet