Carlos Solari gave his last interview to the media
July 19, 2012
After a distant relationship with the press, Carlos “Indio” Solari confirmed that the interview given to the magazine Orsai is the last that the former leader of Patricio Rey y los Redonditos de Ricota King gave to the media.
El Indio Solari finally decided to break his relationship with the media after a publication labeled him as the Argentine musician with more money.
However, his interview with the magazine Orsai was already organized and once finalized, the journalist Pablo Perantuono assured to the director “I interviewed him in NY. I’m still here. He talked about issues that never spoke publicly (childhood, adolescence, parents, drugs, well, all), but mainly he told me something disturbing: ‘This is the last story I give in my life. His manager, who was with him, confirmed me the news.”
“From today, my songs will speak for me,” was one of the phrases of the musician.
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from ... to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet